Lighting Services provide these benefits below.
Bright Footprint specializes in helping commercial owners to achieve greater energy efficiency of their lighting solutions. LED retrofits produce a variety of benefits – these benefits may vary from project to project.
- Lowering energy expenses by 60% to 90% which will improve operating margins.
- Increase the valuation of the commercial property.
- Upgraded lighting projects often qualify for utility company rebates and/or state and federal tax credits, lowering project costs and improving return on investment.
- Remove maintenance costs.
- Properly engineered lighting designs and relevant lighting technologies for the specific task improve the aesthetic qualities of the facility, boosting productivity and lowering safety risks.
- Lighting upgrades reduce energy consumption and show a company’s commitment to sound environmental policies that can be communicated to the public.